Eye infections, earache, urinary tract infections and cold sores are some of the common minor ailments that we treat at Heald Green Pharmacy. Access healthcare advice and treatments without having to see your GP first. Visiting your friendly high street pharmacy is quicker and easier plus we open 7 days a week! Our pharmacists are clinically trained to provide these treatments and we know when to refer you to your GP or to A&E. This way you know that you’re in the right place to receive the treatment you need.
– Athlete’s foot
– Backache, earache or headache
– Cough pain, nasal congestion and sore throat
– Diarrhoea, constipation or haemorrhoids (piles)
– Eye Infections
– Hay fever, eczema and allergies
– Head lice and threadworms
– Jet Lag
– Mouth ulcers or cold sores
– Period pain and thrush
– Warts and verrucae
Some treatments are available on the NHS and others may only be available as private procedures. But your pharmacist will discuss treatment options with us so you can make an informed choice.