Getting the flu vaccination is a good idea. Maybe you are worried about catching the flu or you are concerned about having time off work. Whatever the reason, having the flu vaccine against this year’s strain of seasonal flu can give you protection and peace of mind. You can now get the NHS Flu Vaccination in Manchester from Heald Green Pharmacy. We give NHS flu jabs to people aged 18 years and older who are eligible to receive the jab for free.
– adults 50 and over
– people with certain medical conditions (including children in at-risk groups from 6 months of age)
– pregnant women
– people living with someone who’s at high risk from coronavirus (on the NHS shielded patient list)
– children aged 2 and 3 on 31 August 2020
– primary school children
– children in year 7 (secondary school)
– frontline health or social care workers
Ask us for more information about eligibility and how to get your NHS flu jab. If you do not qualify for a free NHS flu jab we can still provide you with a private flu vaccination.
Most people can have a flu vaccine. However, there are a couple of exceptions:
– If you are currently unwell with a fever, you should delay getting the flu jab.
– If you have an egg allergy, speak to your GP or pharmacist before getting the jab.